Question: What Is The Most Fuel Efficient Car On The Road?
- 1 What car takes the least amount of gas?
- 2 What car gets 136 mpg?
- 3 Which car is best for highway driving?
- 4 What is the most efficient cheap car?
- 5 Which family car is most economical?
- 6 Which car is most economical and safe?
- 7 What cars get 30 40 miles per gallon?
- 8 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 9 What is the best small car for fuel economy?
What car takes the least amount of gas?
10 Most Fuel-Efficient Gas-Only Cars For 2020
- 2020 Nissan Versa.
- 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback.
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE.
- 2020 Kia Rio.
- 2020 Honda Fit LX.
- 2020 Hyundai Elantra Eco.
- 2020 Honda Civic EX Sedan. 32 City / 42 Highway / 36 Combined.
- 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage ES. 36 City / 43 Highway / 39 Combined.
What car gets 136 mpg?
The Hyundai Ioniq Electric, best fuel-mileage car with 136 MPGe (150 city, 122 highway). The midsize Hyundai leads all vehicles in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ratings of 2019 models’ fuel efficiency, which includes converting fuel mileage to MPGe to allow vehicle comparisons.
Which car is best for highway driving?
Here’s a look at the best cars to consider for long drives across different categories.
- Honda Jazz 2018-2020. Mileage (upto)27.3 kmpl. Engine (upto)1498 cc.
- Honda Civic. Mileage (upto)26.8 kmpl. Engine (upto)1799 cc.
- Kia Carnival. Rs24.95 – 33.99 Lakh*
- Ford Endeavour. Rs33.81 – 36.26 Lakh*
- Skoda Rapid. Rs7.79 – 13.29 Lakh*
What is the most efficient cheap car?
The cheapest model to run is the VW Polo SE TSI. The 1.2L petrol engine excels in performance, fuel efficiency and official CO2 emissions. The Ford Fiesta is one of the cheapest family cars to run. It’s spacious and efficient, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking to cut down on fuel costs.
Which family car is most economical?
Most economical family cars
- Hyundai Ioniq.
- Toyota Prius.
- Ford Focus.
- Honda Civic.
- Kia Niro.
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
- Volvo XC60.
- Mini Countryman.
Which car is most economical and safe?
Frugal, Funky, and Fun: The 10 Safest Small Cars for 2020
- 2020 Kia Soul: IIHS Top Safety Pick +
- 2020 Lexus UX: IIHS Top Safety Pick +; NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating.
- 2020 Toyota Corolla: IIHS Top Safety Pick; NHTSA Five-Star Rating.
- 2019 Volkswagen GTI: IIHS Top Safety Pick; NHTSA Five-Star Rating.
What cars get 30 40 miles per gallon?
10 Non-Hybrid Cars That Get 30 MPG
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Turbodiesel Sedan.
- 2017 Jaguar XE 20d Turbodiesel Sedan.
- 2017 BMW 328d.
- 2017 Honda Civic.
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Eco.
- 2017 Toyota Yaris iA.
- 2017 Ford Fiesta SFE.
- 2017 Subaru Impreza.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What is the best small car for fuel economy?
Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i (Official fuel economy – 65.7mpg) Toyota are one of the masters when it comes to creating affordable and efficient cars. The Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i is the perfect supermini for those who want a slightly larger version of the popular Aygo city car.