Often asked: How Much Royalty Did Plymouth Pay To Use The “road Runner” As A Their Logo For Their Muscle Car?
- 1 How much did a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner cost?
- 2 What is the rarest Plymouth Roadrunner?
- 3 What is a 70 Road Runner worth?
- 4 How much is a 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner worth?
- 5 What is a 1969 Dodge Super Bee worth?
- 6 What is the fastest muscle car of all time?
- 7 What is the rarest muscle car ever built?
- 8 What is the greatest muscle car of all time?
- 9 How much is a Super Bird worth?
- 10 How much is a 1970 Superbird worth?
- 11 Can I have a pet roadrunner?
- 12 How much is a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner worth?
- 13 What is a 1973 Plymouth Duster worth?
How much did a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner cost?
The Road Runner Coupe started at $2,945, the Hardtop $3,083 and the Convertible $3,313. 1969 Plymouth GTX prices began at $3,416 for the Hardtop and $3,635 for the Convertible.
What is the rarest Plymouth Roadrunner?
There is, however, one extremely rare and collectible variant of the Road Runner – the 1969 convertible model with the legendary 426 Hemi. Only 10 were made, making it one of the rarest American production cars ever!
What is a 70 Road Runner worth?
According to Hagerty, a Road Runner example in pristine shape will likely go for more than $75,000. A ’70 Road Runner equipped with a HEMI V8 engine could go for over $100,000 with ease.
How much is a 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner worth?
Base price for the Road Runner was $3,115.
What is a 1969 Dodge Super Bee worth?
Demand is particularly high for the 1969 Dodge Super Bee. If you come across a rare example, one that includes the A12 package with a “lift-off” hood, you’re looking at around $95,000 to $100,000.
What is the fastest muscle car of all time?
Fastest Classic Muscle Cars Of All Time
- 1963 Shelby Cobra 260ci: 4.5 seconds.
- 1964 Pontiac GTO: 4.6 seconds.
- 1967 Chevy Corvette 427ci: 4.7 seconds.
- 1968 Dodge Charger 426ci Hemi: 4.8 seconds.
- 1969 Plymouth Road Runner 426ci Hemi: 5.1 seconds.
- 1965 Mustang 289ci GT-5.2 seconds.
- 1966 Plymouth Satellite 426ci Hemi: 5.3 seconds.
What is the rarest muscle car ever built?
The Shelby Cobra Super Snake and the Shelby Mustang GT500 Super Snake are the rarest muscle cars ever built. Both were launched in 1967, both are made by Shelby, and both carry the Super Snake moniker.
What is the greatest muscle car of all time?
The number one greatest muscle car of all time is the 1966 Shelby GT350. This is a high performance muscle car that was so hard core in 1965 that it took the general public a year to process its potential.
How much is a Super Bird worth?
A: The average price of a Plymouth Superbird is $192,749.
How much is a 1970 Superbird worth?
The good news is you can BUY this car through Russo and Steele! The estimated pre-auction value for the 1970 Plymouth Superbird is $250,000 to $300,000.
Can I have a pet roadrunner?
No, Roadrunners do not make good pets. They are wild birds, and are not friendly towards humans. In most places, it is illegal to own one as a pet.
How much is a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner worth?
**Figure based on a stock 1974 Plymouth Road Runner valued at $18,500 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits. Actual costs vary depending on the coverage selected, vehicle condition, state and other factors.
What is a 1973 Plymouth Duster worth?
**Figure based on a stock 1973 Plymouth Duster valued at $10,500 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits.