Quick Answer: How To Join Motorway Police?
- 1 How do I get a motorway license?
- 2 How do I complain about a motorway police?
- 3 How many motorways are in Pakistan?
- 4 Is Motorcycle allowed on motorway in Pakistan?
- 5 How can I check my driving Licence online?
- 6 How can I change my driving Licence from UAE to Pakistan?
- 7 Is Lahore Abdul Hakeem motorway open?
- 8 Who made motorway in Pakistan?
- 9 What is the meaning of motorway in English?
- 10 Which is the longest motorway?
- 11 Which is the coldest city of Pakistan?
- 12 Who is not allowed on motorway?
- 13 Can you ride bike on motorway?
- 14 Can we drive heavy bikes on motorway?
How do I get a motorway license?
How to get Motorway Police Fresh Learner and Driving License
- Your Original CNIC and a copy of your CNIC.
- Blood group report.
- Challan Form (which you have already submitted in bank)
How do I complain about a motorway police?
The general public may file their complaints by following ways:
- By Post: Incharge Complaint Cell, National Highways & Motorway Police, Qaiser Waseem Plaza, 2-A, Sector G-13 Markaz, Islamabad.
- By Telephone: Telephone Number. 051-9334414.
- By Fax: Fax Number. 051-9334551.
- By E-mail:
How many motorways are in Pakistan?
There are 14 National Highways, Four Motorways and two Strategic roads under the jurisdiction of National Highway Authority.
Is Motorcycle allowed on motorway in Pakistan?
ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Wednesday approved the admission of motorbikes on the National Highways and Motorways. According to a notification, the rider will have to obtain a biker card by the National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP) for this purpose.
How can I check my driving Licence online?
Once, you visit the Sarathi website, on your left hand side, you will find an option called “Status of Licence” under “National Register(DL) Queries.” Once you choose “Status of Licence”, you will be asked to enter your date of birth, DL number, and your state. Please enter the details and click on “Submit”.
How can I change my driving Licence from UAE to Pakistan?
- For having a license from DLA, you must, first of all, submit a challan form of worth Rs.
- You should also bring your original CNIC along with its copy and blood group report from any authentic laboratory and submit your valid original driving license for conversion.
Is Lahore Abdul Hakeem motorway open?
The full length of ‘Lahore to Abdul Hakeem’ section of M3 was inaugurated on 30 March 2019 and was opened to traffic on 1 April 2019 on the full route from Lahore to Abdul Hakeem.
Who made motorway in Pakistan?
The motorway was constructed by President Pervez Musharraf at a cost of Rs. 13bn., and was opened on October, 2007. It spans 155 km (96 mi), with 88 km (55 mi) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 67 km (42 mi) in Punjab.
What is the meaning of motorway in English?
A motorway is a major road that has been specially built for fast travel over long distances. Motorways have several lanes and special places where traffic gets on and leaves. [British]
Which is the longest motorway?
The M6 is the longest motorway in Britain. The M6 is the longest motorway in the UK. It runs from Catthorpe in Leicestershire right up to the Scottish Border and measures a total of 236 miles. You wouldn’t want to drive that without a loo break.
Which is the coldest city of Pakistan?
The coldest place in Pakistan can be the glacial parts of Gilgit Baltistan, where in winters the average temperature remains below -20. The K2 Peak has recorded -65 °C.
Who is not allowed on motorway?
You must not enter a motorway if: • you are a learner driver or do not hold a full licence for the category of vehicle you are driving; • your vehicle cannot travel or maintain a speed of at least 50km per hour; • your vehicle has an engine capacity of 50cc or less; • you drive a tractor that cannot travel at or
Can you ride bike on motorway?
Cycling on the motorway is illegal. For a start, motorways have a hard shoulder lane that provides about 12 feet of clearance between yourself and the cars. This is far more than any cycle lane. They are often the shortest distance between two points and also they tend to cut through hills rather than go over them.
Can we drive heavy bikes on motorway?
Heavy bikes are only granted permission to enter motorway after a Biker Card by NHMP has been issued to the rider. Only the person holding the biker card along with a valid motorbike license will be able to enter the motorway.